Thursday, June 25, 2009

This really should be caffeinated randomness...

Did I spell "caffeinated" correctly? I always have trouble with that word...

I would like some fresh fruit and veggies. Specifically peaches and a BLT. Without the L. Ever since Misti gave me a tomato and I made a BT, all I want is more. I should have gone to the Farmers Market last Saturday and stocked up.

Class tonight -- but Superman is saving the day and driving!!! I am so excited. He is such an amazing husband, y'all. I don't thank him enough for everything he does. He's so generous and compassionate -- I married a good one. ;)

Okay, enough with the mushiness. I'll save that for Rachel's carnival.

I feel I've been lacking with my blog reading. Okay, there's no "I feel" about it. I HAVE been lacking. Monday through Wednesday all I did was study. Study. And study some more. My midterm's next week. Some days are good days and I feel on top of the work, and other days I want to have a panic attack.

According to this man, I am a discouraged perfectionist. I never knew I was a perfectionist by ANY MEANS until he described a discouraged perfectionist. I fit the bill to a T. It's almost scary.

Superman's aunt and uncle are coming in this weekend. I'm psyched about that. AND, to make the weekend even more awesome, my family reunion is this weekend (that's a good thing), AND my parents and aunt are coming Sunday to hear Superman play in the band at church. Big yea for that! Oh, and our annual town festival is going to be this weekend. Little yea. Too many people + too few parking spots + 100 degree heat = angry participants and wailing babies. I might fit into the wailing category. We'll see.

And this is probably all the randomness that you want to read for today, so I guess I'll stop here. Three more hours, and then we're Super Duper University bound!!!

12 comments:

StephieAnne said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate - but a lot of it "good stuff". Hope this weekend is definitely a happy one!

Mari said...

Busy week, but you do have a good man! You know what - now I want a BT! I'll have to hit the farmers market too!

Anonymous said...

Relax and read at your leisure. Let me know if you follow the tag so I can read your 8 things ok.

Write them in your own way, that's a lot of things to talk about!

Ginger

Anonymous said...

Yes, you spelled caffeinated right - and I always have trouble with it,too! In fact, some Fridays I wonder what I was thinking, coming up with a meme title that long! :P

I love BT's - I practically lived on them when I was pregnant with #1. Now I wish I had some bacon....

Brooke said...

be careful on the drive - and yeah, you're very blessed to have him.

i know all about too many people in a too-small city. i went to college in Bristol, TN and twice a year the town would be packed for the race. people would even have to camp out on front lawns because all the hotels/campgrounds were booked.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how much caffeine have you had? *smile*

Growin' With It said...

know what you mean about feeling behind on reading. hard not to feel guilty or left out of the loop, or or or..hang in there. hope class goes great tonight and you have some sa-weet time in that car with your wonderful hubby!

SusanD said...

Good luck in class tonight. I'm exhausted from 3 hours Monday and 3 hours Wednesday class time plus the drive; on top of working and grocery shopping. I'll be glad for the weekend. I'm hoping for some pool time. Blessings, SusanD

septembermom said...

Have fun at the family reunion! How do you keep going? And blog too? Enjoy your time with the family.

Sherry said...

Enjoy your time with family. Stay cool!

Falling Around said...

I'm a discouraged perfectionist, too. Isn't it fun?

I've been slacking in my blog reading as well. It's hard to keep up with everyone some weeks. You're a busy girl - don't kill yourself trying to read blogs. Just do it when you can. :-)

Btw, I can never remember how to spell caffeinated.

Lisa said...

Studying can certainly be all-consuming! It feels like all of life must halt until the exam is over. The feeling when the class is over is such relief. But then, you are on a level that it might not be over for many, many years.

Happy studying! :)