She became a Mrs. to a fantastic guy Kyle and I knew in college. When he introduced us to his girlfriend, I remember thinking, "Wow, she is so pretty!" And she definitely is, inside and out.
Getting ready for walking down the aisle.
Tara's twin placing her make-up on. And, yes, there is a napkin over her face, so not to smear the previously placed make-up. We used napkins for all sorts of craziness that day, lol!
Bridesmaids and the bride
Me and the bride. She is sooooo good-lookin'! (Reference, anyone?)
Twinsies!! I can't say enough about how sweet both of them are.
Me and my loving husband at the reception. If I ever got in a time machine, I'd do the same things as before just so I could marry this great man of God.
Ah, Luke. The mic was actually off, but he was pretending to sing to the crowd as the band played.
Sorry so blurry!! Boo on me for that.
Best memories of the day:
1. Playing ping pong with the bride in her wedding dress and me in my bridesmaid dress. And, yes, I had to hike up my skirt a little so I could smoke her. Cause, yes, I did smoke her. =P
2. Playing Apples to Apples with Tara and the other three bridesmaids. Before we got dressed, lol.
3. Dancing with my husband at the reception.
4. Watching Tara and her new husband embrace after the wedding. I can't describe the joy I'm sure we all felt seeing how in love they are.
5. Seeing Tara in her going-away dress. She's just so gorgeous!!
And now she needs to come back from her honeymoon so I can see her again!! =)