Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Superman, my rockstar

Rin and I ran 4 miles last night on the treadmill. None of the towels were clean, so sweat ran down all over my face/neck, and now those areas itch. Yes, you're probably thinking TMI!! TMI!! at this moment. But it could be worse. I could tell you that I had to walk about half of the last mile because lunch felt like it was coming back up. I could tell you what I had for lunch. But I won't.

Good morning!!! HAHAHA!!

And, as promised, here is a video and some pictures from the Grant Terry concert Friday night. I actually have three videos, but it took about 30 minutes to upload and process this one video, and so that's about as good as it's gonna get. Enjoy!!



This is one of my favorite pics of my husband.








Our friends Bret and Elizabeth came in for the show.


12 comments:

Brooke said...

very cool :)

do you run with music? "all that matters" (which you obviously like) is a great song to help keep you moving.

misti said...

Rock on, Superman! And rock on Judith for not telling us what you ate for lunch. HAHA!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I ran four miles this morning on the treadmill. It felt good. now my feet hurt. my face stays red for a couple hours after a run like that!
guess it will keep me warm!

I need to get back to doing more 4 mi runs. I have been giving myself permission to do less way too much lately!

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

-FringeGirl

Mari said...

Sounds good! You got some nice pics too!

Kara With a K said...

SO glad I read this post after lunch and not before! haha.

Sounds like it was awesome....

And I noticed you are reading the Lovely Bones. I'm trying to decide if I want to read it before the movie comes out and I better make up my mind quick on that, shouldn't I? How is it?

Brittany Ann said...

Look at your hubs go!

SusanD said...

Good for you on the run. Wish I could run.....I def need to. The weight just keeps adding up. It's discouraging. Guess I'm going to have to walk harder/longer. Thanks for the incentive. Blessings, SusanD

BTW.....oh yes! Let the good times roll! Love your header.

Rachelle said...

Fun stuff!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

i need your real names and address so I can send you a copy of our Christmas movie! email me at:
queenoscrap(at)gmail(dot)com

Tricia said...

Very cool.

Aleta said...

You had me laughing from the start of your blog :) And cool pictures!