Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Puppy Pumpkin Portraits

Misti and I have a bit too much fun when it comes to dressing up our puppies. As you know, I have Superdog (aka The Voo, Vicki), and she has Sophie (Chihuahua) and Sammi (Chorkie -- Chi/Yorkie mix). Sophie and Vicki spent pratically the first year of their lives together, as Misti would bring Sophie over during the day while we worked, and the two would play together. They're soooo BFFs. ;)

Anyway, last Halloween we started the let's-dress-up-our-dogs-and-take-pictures-of-them-for-Halloween tradition. Here's what came of it:



Vicki is Superdog, Sophie is the football player, and Sammi is Dogzilla.












This year we tried the same. Here are the results:

Vicki as a ladybug

Sammi and Vicki escaping from the pumpkin patch

Vicki has excellent vertical leap

Vicki and Sammi acting all sweet for treats

Vicki explores

Sophie, Vicki, and Sammi

Not a willing pose

"Take that hat off of me!"

Vicki

Sammi's heading out!

6 comments:

misti said...

The pictures don't do their cuteness justice. Wish we could up video of the "crazy run" - haha! I swear they're part greyhound! I love the one at the end...Sammi has had enough!

Anonymous said...

OK, they are SO adorable! :)

Sara@iSass said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Nice to meet you. The dog make me laugh! I have a mini Schnauzer, Piper. She would NEVER let me dress her. She bites at me when I brush and trim nails. But someday I'm gonna get one of those hotdog costumes, but it on her and I will laugh myself silly! Nice to meet you! :)

Brooke said...

how cute!! :)

CR said...

Thanks for the comments! These pictures are way too cute! Love the outfits!

Sara, I have a mini Schauzer too and she would NOT have anything to do with a costume or outfit!

Anonymous said...

Just surfin' through Laura's (I'm a Believer) blogroll. BTW, I so love coffee too! Hey, you don't love your dog or anything do ya? Ha! Stop by soon and leave your comments too.