Okay, guys, here's a movie quote game. Feel free to play along and/or create your own movie quote game because I'd love to play!!
Name the movie where these quotes come from. NOTE: There are some movies here that are more than 50 years old.
Don't cheat, either, because that's no fun!! I'll announce the answers on Monday.
1. In telling the story of my father's life, it's impossible to separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth. The best I can do is to tell it the way he told me. It doesn't always make sense and most of it never happened... but that's what kind of story this is.
2. If I want to be a senator, I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.
3. There is a leopard on your roof and it's my leopard and I have to get it and to get it I have to sing.
4. You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?
5. No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.
6. Ouiser, you sound almost chipper. What happened today - you run over a small child or something?
7. You expect me to tell you look good? What, did they run out of soap at the Piggly Wiggly since I left?
8. When I was growing up, I knew I was different. The other girls were blonde and delicate, and I was a swarthy six-year-old with sideburns.
9. At least my problems can be solved in one bedroom. You couldn’t solve yours in a thousand!
10. Oh and it is LOVELY. You know, you're really quite a decorator. It's amazing what you've done with such a modest budget. I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder.