Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome back to class

Whelp, it's that time again: a wonderful random assortment of quotes!! Here at thirstysouthernsoul, we like to highlight some of the funniest sayings of (mainly) students and other people around me. So, Merry Christmas early, and enjoy this round of quotes.

Student: “I got a C in that class. That doesn’t sound like it’s good, but it was. I failed all the tests, but I wore miniskirts to class, and he gave me a C. Perverted ol’ man, but he was a good guy.”

Editor: “TCU had drinks at their party. They're at the top of the food chain.”
Co-editor: “We can't even get a legit coffee maker.”

Student 1: “I don’t want to marry for money. I just want to be well-off.”
Student 2: “That’s called a gold digger.”

Student 1: “What am I going to do in *local town*?”
Student 2: “You could marry *Dude.* He said you were good breeding stock last night.”

Student: “I don’t drink beer. I’m black.”

Student: “I know this dude who’s doing research on if crawfish feel pain when they get boiled. I asked him why he would do that. Crawfish taste awesome. Who cares if they feel being boiled?”

On Nov. 11, 2011
Student: “Was yesterday Groundhog Day?”

Student 1: “What does TSA do?”
Student 2: “They bomb people…right?”

Friend (about why she couldn’t do something fun the next day): “I have a job. It cramps my style.”

Thank you, and good day!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

black people don't drink beer? man live a sheltered life!!

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misti said...

Hahaha! I love the student quotes. Yay for a new quarter! Maybe I'll have some good ones to share:)

sara said...

I love when you post these!!!

Kelly said...

So funny! I love these. Thanks for sharing.