Monday, June 25, 2012

Beach bum

Why I love the beach...

Because I love drinking iced coffee with my toes in the sand.


Because I love hearing the sound of waves crashing into the shore.


Because I love being with precious girlfriends and spending time together.


Because I love to shop. ;)


Because I love to eat seafood with a great view.



Because the ocean is still beautiful even before a storm.




Because if your ocean house has a pool, you can swim at night!


Because, on the beach, there are no calories in donuts. ;)



Because you can relax.

(Though you may get sunburned!)


Because I love seeing seagulls.



Because I love playing in the sand.



Because every wave is different.



5 comments:

Mari said...

I love you being at the beach too - I can enjoy it through you and your pictures are wonderful!

Brooke said...

*sigh* now i wanna beach trip!

misti said...

Love all the pictures!! Wish I was there so much! Destin definitely trumps house-closing.

I'm a little depressed that I don't know when we will see each other next.

Wahhhh!!!!

David said...

Nice pictures. Love the one with the seagulls.

Tara said...

Yay for the beach!! Now you have to get back to the real world before the 2nd of your 5.2 million vacations this summer....