Monday, May 23, 2011

I edited my profile for the first time in two years...

...because my husband's no longer "a counseling intern pursuing his master's degree." He is a multi-systemic therapist with a master's degree. =)

My baby's a master, lol!!

We had a fabulous weekend celebrating, too. My family came in, and we grilled Friday night and just enjoyed the fact that at least one of us won't be taking summer classes.


The hubby, the "master" of the grill


Friends!!




So funny story with his hood. See that orange color? Yeah, counseling is supposed to be BLUE. We realized this about 30 minutes after this picture was taken. I ran all up and down the assembly center in heels to get him the correct light blue color. Apparently the people who sent us the incorrect hood thought he was getting his master's degree in engineering.


Shaking the university president's hand in his light blue hood. ;)


Me and my friend Tara, who somehow we found in the midst of 849 graduates and their families. Tara's getting hitched to the guy on the left in the next picture.



My dad, hubby, and me


My mom, Hubby's mom, and the new graduate...laughing at who knows what!


I barely remember my bachelor's graduation, and the same goes for Kyle's. We graduated within three months of each other and were married less than a month after Kyle's graduation, so neither graduation seemed as important as our wedding. But I vividly remember my master's graduation because I knew the hard work and time that had gone into accomplishing that. Same with Kyle. He's worked so hard and excelled as a student. I'm so proud of him and so thankful that he was offered such an awesome job and was able to start work before he even graduated. God has blessed us with a supportive family and friends, and I'm just really happy for my husband.

Yeah...it was a good weekend. =)

8 comments:

Kara With a K said...

Congratulations to Kyle! It does look like it was a wonderful weekend.

misti said...

Woooot woot Master K-rob! It's a huge deal!!! Y'all still need to celebrate with the Walkers since we were at sea, lol! Love the pictures :)

SusanD said...

Congrats to the Hubby! That is just super exciting. Have a fabulous week. Blessings, SusanD

Jill said...

Congratulations!

Lindsey Walpole said...

Yay congrats Kyle! I noticed the wrong orange hood before I read the comment....maybe bc in less than 2 years I will be wearing a light blue hood too! :)

Brooke said...

congrats to him! :) yall are so stinkin cute!! :)

Tara said...

Yay!!! Congrats K-Rob!!!!

Point 1: you look unbelievably beautiful in all the pics. :)

Point 2: I would LOOOOVE to know what was running through Kyle's mind as he cracked up in the last photo.

Lauren Delaine said...

Congrats!!!!!