Brooke tagged me in her 11 things post, so, without further ado, here goes! 11 things about me, 11 questions to answer, and 11 questions to pose to anyone willing to answer. I doubt I have 11 bloggers who read what I write, so if you’re interested, participate! =)
1. I have a love for cheese, chocolate, and coffee. If possible, I like to be extravagant on all three.
2. I often listen to rap when I run.
3. In that same thought, my husband made fun of me one day, saying I couldn’t rap. In return, a couple of weeks later when the opportunity presented itself, I rapped the entirety of “Look at Me Now” to him. He filmed it on his iPhone and nearly wrecked the car in shock. One day, if you’re lucky, I’ll let you see it.
4. I’m a bit of a daredevil. It terrifies my husband. My next goal is to learn to surf. He’s not happy…but we made a deal. ;)
5. My husband and I are running the Warrior Dash in April. Can’t. Flipping. Wait!
6. I love to bake. My husband has diabetes. Therefore, I eat a lot. And share a lot. =)
7. I would rather pay someone to mow our yard and tend our flower bed than do it myself.
8. Flowers from Walmart are better than flower shop flowers. Why? They are CHEAPER.
9. Most of the time, my idea of a good night out is a night in.
10. I love biking on trails.
11. I would run a marathon, but I don’t want to train for it.
My Questions from Brooke:
1. Do you keep your nails painted? Toes?
Sometimes. I do what I can. Currently, my toes are painted (from New Year’s Eve), but my nails are not.
2. Do you budget? Explain.
Yep. Most of the time, my husband is the one who watches the budget, too. I’m glad, because I’m not a fan of watching our money that closely!
3. Which do you like better – Twitter, Facebook, or blogging?
Twitter is the quickest, so I like it best.
4. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had (and remembered of course)? I’m not talking goals, I’m talking about the crazy movies you see in your head when you sleep at night.
Honestly, it’s been a while since I’ve remembered my dreams.
5. Who was your childhood hero?
Um….lol, don’t remember. Probably Rainbow Brite…yep, a fictional character.
6. Do you still look up to that person? Why/not?
What do you think?
7. Do you have a song that describes your life?
I’ve never really considered it.
8. If you had to choose 1 item of clothing to wear every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A T-shirt, most likely.
9. 1 food item?
As much as I love cheese and chocolate, I’m going to go with a sweet potato. Filling and delicious!
10. How do you feel about tooting in front of your significant other?
It’s a weapon of choice.
11. What’s in your coffee?
Straight beans. I want it black.
Ok, now it’s your turn!
1. Why did you decide to go to college? Or not go to college?
2. How did you pick your children’s names? (And, if you don’t have kids, do you have the names picked out?)
3. What was your favorite book as a kid?
4. Favorite book as an adult?
5. Is there some food item you hated as a kid but now like as an adult?
6. What’s the best thing about your job?
7. What’s the worst thing about your job?
8. Why do you blog?
9. Why do you read my blog? Ha!
10. Do you do Valentine’s Day cards to family members/your significant other?
11. What’s your favorite flower?