First, let me say, thank you for your suggestions to help my knees with running. I'm going to stretch before I run next time, AND I purchased some actual running shoes. Hopefully that will help.
Now, on to the fun!
1. What is your idea of a perfect date?
2. Do you prefer traditional gifts (ie jewelry, chocolate, flowers) from your significant other, or do you want more contemporary gifts (and give examples)?
3. Are you friends with any of your ex-boyfriends/girlfriends?
4. What has been your longest AND shortest relationship?
1. Probably a couple of years ago I would have said an elaborate date, but now it's just pizza, sitting out with a blanket on the swing, and then coming inside to cuddle and watch a movie.
2. Traditional -- Jewelry and chocolate are usually my route!
3. Yes, one. He married one of my best friends. =)
4. Longest would be with Superman -- over 5 years (almost four married), and, shortest...I had several month-long relationships in college.
Now it's your turn!
Play along and click HERE!