Wednesday, October 14, 2009
WYAW: Fall time
I’m taking a page from Linda’s What’s Your Answer Wednesday questions and focusing on that most fabulous time of the year, fall.
1. What’s your favorite fall/winter comfort food?
2. Which is better – apple cider or hot chocolate?
3. Have you ever played pranks on trick or treaters?
4. Are you dressing up for Halloween?
~My answers ~
1. There are so many…chicken pot pie, gumbo, chili, pot roast, potato soup…and my stomach growls again…
2. I usually stick with hot chocolate (my favorite being Starbucks’ salted caramel hot chocolate; trust me, it’s heavenly), but when my throat’s sore, I love some hot apple cider.
3. Yes. It’s my favorite thing to do. My best prank was when I was in high school and I hid on my parents’ roof dressed all in black, including black gloves and a black ski mask (I’m hardcore, seriously). When trick or treaters would come to the door, I’d lean over and drop down this “ghost” (a sheet over a balloon and tied to a fishing pole) behind them as they were getting their treats so that when they turned around, the ghost was right there. Ah, the joys of the fall season.
4. If there’s a party. Superdog’s definitely dressing up. Going to enter her in a pet costume contest, too. See, I can do this with my dog. I’m going to try to hold back with the kids. Key word there being “try.”
For more WYAW, visit Linda!!!