Soooo...my 26th was fabulous, thank you. No pictures, unfortunately. I feel awkward most of the time taking pictures at a restaurant, especially when it's a chain like Olive Garden. But Olive Garden wasn't the only reason why my b-day can be classified as "super-amazingly-awesome"...
* I got to go home and visit with my parents this weekend.
* We had a fantastic birthday celebration at Olive Garden.
* I ended up with three and a half birthday cakes. Yes, that number is correct.
* I won't have to buy coffee for three weeks (if I work it right) thanks to the McCormicks and Sara (courtesy of a giveaway, which also came with the softest socks in the world and an awesome book).
* I learned how well my hubby knows me. He got me a shirt with a Twitter bird that reads "Nobody Cares" (among other things). He knows me well. ;)
* THE SAINTS ARE 6-0!! THANKS DREW AND REGGIE FOR SHOWING UP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!
* I got to see Rachel and her hubby and sweet daughter this weekend!!! =D
My hubby was actually the first person to wish me happy birthday. =) We stayed up late the night before visiting with Rachel, and, once we were home, decided to stay up until midnight.
Overall, it was a great weekend, as predicted, lol.
OH!!! AND just to round it off, I have some smiles for class, too!!
* I made a higher grade on my midterm than originally thought. WHEW.
* My final for that class is a TAKE HOME final, which we have two weeks to work on. Double WHEW.
* Since I won't have to go to that class on the last day, my other professor agreed to let me take my final for her class early. Oh, what was that? It's ANOTHER TAKE HOME FINAL.
* I only have four weeks left in this semester. You have no idea how ridiculously excited I am.
Soooo...we're pulling this into a What's Your Answer Wednesday edition, too!!! Haha! You answer -- I think I pretty much have. ;)
1. What was the hardest class (high school or college) that you had to take?
2. What do you think about take home finals? Blessings or a curse?
3. What was the best birthday you had?
4. How did you spend your last birthday (or, if your birthday is coming up, how are you planning on spending it)?