I'm tired. And lazy. I have papers to grade, but will they get graded today? Probably not.
I may take them home...but it's unlikely I'll grade them there, either. I have too many distractions and a pretty puppy who likes to sit in my lap.
However, I did wake up with a bright smile on my face, and, as I am tired and lazy today (more lazy than tired), I thought I would share with you why I'm so happy about today and this weekend.
1. I will sleep late tomorrow and Monday, as we're off for MLK Jr. Day. Hooray!
2. In connection with No. 1, I don't have to work on Monday!
3. Girls Night tonight!
4. Our church is starting a new women's Bible study on Esther, pretty much my all-time favorite Bible character, on Sunday.
5. Basketball game tomorrow.
6. Everything is just looking rosy right now. ;)
Not earth-shattering events, of course, but I'm quite excited about this weekend and just relaxing and cleaning my house and enjoying Monday off.
And...laziness dictates that I should not have a super-duper amazing ending, so I think I'm just going to end this blog in an incomplete