Friday, January 16, 2009

Good thing it's Friday...

I'm tired. And lazy. I have papers to grade, but will they get graded today? Probably not.

I may take them home...but it's unlikely I'll grade them there, either. I have too many distractions and a pretty puppy who likes to sit in my lap.

However, I did wake up with a bright smile on my face, and, as I am tired and lazy today (more lazy than tired), I thought I would share with you why I'm so happy about today and this weekend.

1. I will sleep late tomorrow and Monday, as we're off for MLK Jr. Day. Hooray!

2. In connection with No. 1, I don't have to work on Monday!

3. Girls Night tonight!

4. Our church is starting a new women's Bible study on Esther, pretty much my all-time favorite Bible character, on Sunday.

5. Basketball game tomorrow.

6. Everything is just looking rosy right now. ;)

Not earth-shattering events, of course, but I'm quite excited about this weekend and just relaxing and cleaning my house and enjoying Monday off.

And...laziness dictates that I should not have a super-duper amazing ending, so I think I'm just going to end this blog in an incomplete

9 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

I have Monday off, too!! Wahoo!

Enjoy your fun and relaxing weekend.

Mari said...

I love Esther too. I bet it will be a fun study. Enjoy Monday off!

Brooke said...

gotta love those holidays!! :) i plan on sleeping in and then being generally lazy all day (but that requires me to get my butt in gear and get everything done tomorrow.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

okay, THAT was funny!!
BTW we HAVE school on Monday since it has been too cold to go to school!!!

Rachelle said...

I off too on Monday! Yee Haw!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny!

Sara@iSass said...

You know what stinks about MLK day for me, I get MORE work! Both kiddos off school. Holidays are like that for SAHM's why don't we get a manual that says...and from now on you will no longer have days off of work because you will be needed to work when said children are of school for holidays... I'm just saying a warning would have been nice! :)
You are a lucky lady!

Sara@iSass said...

off.
That was suppose to be off.
When will they invent spell check for this thing!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to tell you to enjoy your day off tomorrow. Oh, how I miss those days off and a day all to my self. Savor it, friend!

Our teachers around here are having a 5 day weeekend...a little mini-vacay. No school Thursday and Friday due to the extreme cold and then off Monday...how come that never happened when I was teaching? ARG!

Enjoy!