Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Assortment

Most of you have kids. I do not. I have a dog. Therefore, you get lots of pictures of her. When I have kids...be warned: they'll be everywhere. =)

My swing!!!


Mom hates this picture of Superdog, and I've got to say...it's not the most flattering of her.


I've got a good dad. ;) He came and fixed my gutters while Superman was working.


And that's one of his dogs, Puddin. Not Pudding, Puddin. She's his walking buddy. Seriously, they walk like three miles a day.


Puddin






Puddin and Superdog love each other. Superdog loooovvveesss going to see her grandparents and Puddin. (Their other dog, Che-che, will turn 15 next month, so she's not really interested in running around the yard chasing Superdog.)


My sweet little Superdog...She'll be FOUR YEARS OLD this November!

14 comments:

Brooke said...

very cute! :)

(and sweet of your dad to help out)

Anonymous said...

I can't look at Superdog without hearing what your hubby calls her... out of love, of course! :)

CR said...

too cute!

Rachel said...

Cute puppies! Hope really likes the picture of Superdog licking her nose. :)

Sarah M. said...

Gutters! that is what we need to keep from flooding our back door!

Sara@iSass said...

I love dogs as long as they are little. I do not like big dogs. They are bummbly. Shed and every thing about them is well, bigger. My little dog has a little bark, little poo and little mess. I like little.
Superdog is super cute, love the ears.

Pegsy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your picture of Superdog with his tongue out is hilarious - even if your mom does hate it!

Carol said...

He is a definite cutie. I walk with our golden retriever everyday, but not 3 miles. Maybe a mile and a half. He loves the exercise and really needs it, too.

misti said...

Tell your daddy I said Puddin looks so pretty in her bandana! LOVE the swing - I anticipate many spring and summer evenings with iced tea and the swing!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing pictures of your 'baby'. what a cutie! love it that your dad has a helper...side by side! and the picture of Superdog with his tounge out...a.dore.able!

Jackie said...

Ok, I think Puddin is a far superior name than Pudding. :) Much better ring to it. Adorable dogs...if I showed these pics to my little girl, she'd go crazy...she loves puppies.

Sherry said...

It's amazing how much pets can creep into one's heart! They are both so cute and obviously are loved!

Kudos to your dad!

septembermom said...

I liked the pictures of Superdog and Puddin' hanging out together. Looks like a great puppy get together.

Carrie said...

It is not all that long ago that I also did not have children or a hubby, but nearly ALL of my friends did. I remember hearing all about their kids and feeling wierd because all I had to talk about was my dog! Now that I have three kids, I somehow have managed to wind up with three pets!! Pets are a huge part of our family.

And so I love that you are sharing your precious baby with us, she is adorable and it is clear that she has alot of personality!