...so I'm going to do a list instead.
***EDIT: So, I have to vent RIGHTNOW. I mentioned below that I am more concerned about my students' grades than they are. And, on a whim, I decided to look them up on facebook! DON'T GET DRUNK, PLAY BEER PONG, OR DO KARAOKE THE NIGHT BEFORE MY CLASS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NOT DOING GOOD IN THAT CLASS!! I mean, SERIOUSLY!
Okay. On to the post.***
* Hubby got me a new laptop, and I am thrilled. It's a Toshiba, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. He set it up for me last night, and it came to work with me this morning.
* I made gumbo Tuesday night -- by myself -- and it turned out wonderfully (in my and Superman's opinion).
* I'm more concerned about my students passing my class than they are, and that greatly bothers me.
* LOST was AMAZING last night. I won't say any more, in case some of you have not seen it, but it was FANTASTIC!
* I get two days off next week for Mardi Gras. Since Superman will just be coming home from a trip, I think we're just going to relax and stay around the house, which is kinda unusual for us. Usually if we have a spare day, we're going travelin'!
* My teeth hurt. And I have a cold. Not a good combo.
* I think Superdog believes that I'm the reason Superman leaves. She always gives me a mean glare when she realizes he's not home.
* Everyone needs to watch/read "As We Forgive." It'll change your life.
* This was probably a mocha day, but I got regular black coffee instead.
How's your day going?