I'm very glad it's What's Your Answer Wednesday, because my brain apparently is still in sleep mode this morning.
1. When do you start purchasing Christmas gifts?
2. Do you wrap, bag, or just jerk the tags off?
3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
4. Have you ever done or have given to you a "donated in your honor" gift? Like when you buy a cow for a family in a foreign country to raise and eat, and the gift to them is donated in your (or someone else's) name?
1. I start June 1. That's the first day of Bath and Body Works' semi-annual sale, and that's usually my cue to start the gift-buying. I've already purchased eight Christmas gifts (not all from BBW, mind you).
2. Jerking the tags off is usually my fail safe, but I try to at least put it in a bag. Wrapping rarely happens. I'm a horrible wrapper.
3. My boss gave me a weird iPod holder thing (and at the time, I did not have an iPod -- no one in our office did) and a chocolate candy phone. Ugh.
**EDIT: As Misti reminded me, I actually had a worse gift. Someone (not even saying what category this is in) gave me cheese one time...smelly, soft "cheese" (though the jury's still out) floating in opaque water. And I'm definitely one to try new things, but this was something not even I could muster up.
For more Fun WYAW, visit Linda!