Friday, July 10, 2009

Caffeinated Randomness: Babies, grades, oh, my!

(FYI: Not my babies.)



How's this for some caffeinated randomness? Who has two thumbs and got a 94 on her midterm in her doctorate class?

THIS GIRL!!!

As my hubby would text: W00t!!!

AND, if that didn't just have me jumping up and down in my desk during my FOUR HOUR class, one of my friends had her baby last night!! I can't wait to meet MS (his initials) today!!

(There sure are a lot of exclamation marks in this post...)

And today is Chick-fil-a day!!!

(More exclamation points...)

And a wedding this weekend and (possible) lunch with my family AND this wonderful couple below are having their daughter NEXT WEEK!!!


It really is a happy day.

Link up for more caffeinated randomness with Andrea!

15 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Woot!!! Wooot!!!!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Woot!! Go girl!

Kara With a K said...

Sounds like a really happy day (any day with Chick-fil-a in it makes a happy day. Just my opinion).

BTW I LOVE Robert Randolph and the Family Band, especially Deliver Me.

And I heart Pandora too.

Amy said...

Woot! Toot! Wootie Toot Toot!
:)Amy

Brooke said...

congrats to your friend and w00t! on your midterm!! :D

septembermom said...

That is a happy day! Congrats on the terrific grade :) Your friend must be getting excited.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, girl!!

Lauren said...

That's awesome!!! WHOOHOOO!!

Falling Around said...

You go with your smart self!! WooHoo!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you super-genius!!!

And I just tried to dumb you down with LOLcats. Oops. Sorry! :)

Anonymous said...

I have had a great week too....isn't that such a JOY lifter :) Woot! for the grade and I hope you have an amazing weekend!

LuAnn said...

Woot Woot Woot !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so...did you dress up as a cow for Chick-Fil-A day!?! i heard you'd have gotten a free meal, if you had...just wondering! we don't have those restaurants here, but i've heard they are good!

congrats on your test! i'm giving you a double WOOT-WOOT!!!!

Alex said...

What a great grade! Well done! Quite a lot of people having babies around, aren't there?! :) Happy caffeinated weekend... hm, coffee time I think!

Jackie said...

Congrats, girl! Yay for incredible grades and new babies and Chick-fil-A - all good reasons to celebrate. Woot!